11 Mar Lane & Associates Now Offers FIVE New Professional Liability Coverages
In today’s fast-paced world, errors and mistakes happen or are alleged to have happened at an increasing rate. These unforeseen incidents don’t discriminate based on time, location or job type. Thankfully, professional liability insurance exists to protect from these types of claims.
At Lane & Associates, we can offer standalone professional or professional packages that seamlessly blend professional liability and general liability into one simple, easy-to-buy policy and, in many cases, includes additional coverages for hired and non-owned auto, business interruption, breach of contract and more.
We recently added five new programs to extend our coverage to more professions.
These programs include:
- Oil & Gas
- Company Men/Observe & Report/Site Supervisors, Project Managers, Data Analyst, Mud Loggers, Testing, Pipeline Inspection, Drilling Consultants, Well Site Supervisors, Workover Consultants
- Allied Healthcare – GL and Professional
- Adult Day Care, Chiropractic Clinics, Medical Clinics, Healthcare Consultants, Home Healthcare, Hospice, Medical Testing Lab, Nurses & Nurse Practitioners, PA’s, PT’s, Social Services (Food Kitchens, Thrift Stores), Surgery Centers, Urgent Care Centers
- Design, Construction Development
- Architects, Building Code Inspectors, Drafting, Interior Designer, Engineers, Welding Inspectors
- Insurance Agents and Brokers
- Independent Retail P&C Agencies, Life, Accident and Health Agents/Brokers, Surety Bond Agents
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability (MPL)
- Appraisers, Bookkeepers, Claims Adjusters, Tax Preparers, Trainers, Coaches, Court Reporters, Freight Forwarders, Customs Brokers, Notary Public, Advertising Agencies, Consultants, Residential Real Estate Agents, Commercial Real-estate Agents, Leasing Agents, Mortgage Bankers/Brokers, Property Managers, Title Agents